Sunday, December 5, 2010

[2010.12.05] ANDY ON DOES NOT FEAR EXCHANGE WITH SAMMO HUNG

courtesy of singtao.com

Andy On Chi Kit has participated in many action films and solidified his martial art master image. Yet, Andy privately was rather mild mannered and even very attentive to his girlfriend Jennifer Tse Ting Ting. Fashion wise, Andy obeyed his girlfriend exactly. Although he knew that his girlfriend was covered in wounds due to her martial art lessons, Andy still did not stop her from continuing her practice. He would only secretly worry about her.

Andy has been busy with many action films. After working with martial art superstar Donnie Yen Chi Tan, lately he even had to fight with Sammo Hung Kam Bo on screen. "Being able to work on fight scenes with them was truly incredible to me. When I was young I secretly learned from Jackie Chan's kung fu films so I feel even more excited."

Ting Ting lately has been practicing martial art because of her action film. She also has publicly said that her boyfriend was obviously displease. Andy explained, "I didn't object to her learning kung fu. Even when she was injured and didn't tell me, I was very understanding. Whatever she needs she doesn't have to even speak I would very naturally give to him. We get along very great."

No comments:

Post a Comment