Wednesday, December 22, 2010

[2010.12.22] CHRISSIE CHAU PREFERS NOT KNOWING ABOUT CHEATING

Patrick Kong (Yip Lim Sum), Chrissie Chau Sau Na, Law Chung Him
courtesy of takunpgao.com

MARRIAGE WITH A LIAR (FUN CHIN SI OI) director Patrick Kong (Yip Lim Sum) earlier with leads Chrissie Chau Sau Na and Law Chung Him were guests on an online radio program and wished listeners a Merry Christmas in advance.

On the program they talked about their views on love. Because the new film was about cheating, Law Chung Him said, "I am very faithful! Honestly, every man would be tempted. In the end it is whether he did it or not." Chau Sau Na said, "First I feel if a boyfriend wants to cheat, he definitely wouldn't be honest. So if a boyfriend cheats, I rather choose not knowing." In her relationship, would she press him too tightly to prevent him from contact with the other opposite? Chau Sau Na said that she would not do that. "The more you get in his way, the more he wants to do it. People are rebellious! In addition, if something has to happen, you can't control it no matter how much you want to!" Law Chung Him disagreed. "I would watch very tightly, I can't! I am very possessive, but I can't keep an eye on her 24 hours a day. Ultimately wanting and doing are two different things. Gradually I would be able to accept it. If she makes a mistake then I can't do anything about it. So we always argue. If we are still arguing it is a good thing."

No comments:

Post a Comment