Thursday, December 16, 2010

[2010.12.17] HUANG YI'S MAD CRY ALMOST TRIGGERS ASTHMA ATTACK

Louis Koo Tin Lok and Huang Yi
courtesy of mingpao.com

courtesy of takungpao.com

Huang Yi often gets too deep into her characters. In THE ROAD LESS TRAVELLED (YUT LO YAU NEI) she almost triggered an asthma attack. She said, "I had to completely fall apart, so at the time I really cried hard like I was mad; I didn't sense anything around me, (Louis) Koo Tin Lok was only a blur in front of me."

Because she was too in character, Huang Yi did not hear the director yell cut. Koo Tin Lok had to shake her before she realized that the shoot has ended. She continued, "Yet I still kept crying and couldn't control it; I was crying so hard that even breathing became difficult. The director and the crew looked worried and sat me down to gradually relax. Later I stopped crying but took a full half a hour to calm down. Now looking back I realized the danger, if I had an asthma attack I would have been in trouble."

No comments:

Post a Comment