Tuesday, December 7, 2010

[2010.12.08] CHERIE CHUNG FEELS EMBARRASSED FROM THE LACK OF OFFERS?

courtesy of singtao.com

courtesy of takungpao.com

Cherie Chung Chor Hung, Irene Wan Bik Ha, Charlie Yeung Choi Nei, Celia See Lim Chi, Ana R., Real Ting Chi Ko and others yesterday attended an event. Speaking of recent reports of a billionaire inviting a young model to dinner, Hung Goo said, "I feel so embarrassed, no one really made me any offer. Maybe it's because I don't know how to entertain. I just kept making movies until I was dumb." Hung Goo said that women should respect themselves in order to be respected. She also said that she absolutely was someone who was willing to give up bread for love because she had the ability to make money. However no one has interested her yet. "I have never been someone who falls easily in love. I enjoy my independence very much, but sometimes I would like to have someone to share it with."

No comments:

Post a Comment