Friday, October 7, 2011

[2011.10.08] LIU YAN DRESSES UP FOR THE PREMIERE

courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of singtao.com

courtesy of mingpao.com
courtesy of takungpao.com

The Gordon Chan Ka Seung directed film MURAL (WAT BIK) two nights ago held a premiere.  Actors Deng Chao and Liu Yan attended.  Liu Yan dressed up for the occasion, which she said was to coordinate with the fairy character in the film.  Because she has been caught multiple times in the Mainland with wardrobe malfunction photos, she honestly said that she has taken all the safety precaution.  She said, "I have already changed on the dress repeatedly and also applied tapes.  I don't have any problem at all."

Liu Yan said that MURAL was a focus film so she paid more attention to what she wore.  She said, "I could be sexier, as long as it wouldn't be too exaggerated it would be fine.  (Did you have any passion scene in the film?)  It looked like I did but actually I didn't at all, I just had one bed scene and sheets covered my body."

Earlier Chan Ka Seung was rumored to rush through MURAL to make the PAINTED SKIN sequel.  Two nights ago he denied that new film was made for the sake of making it.  "Some people said that, but what isn't isn't.  I wouldn't be upset over one comment, making movies is different from meals.  MURAL took a year and half to prepare."  As for accusations that the new film was defamation against women, he defended it and said, "Some also said that it was feminist so to each its own.  I absolutely have no intention on defamation against women."  He also admitted that he was not used to the culture of Mainland fans trading insults.  Although no one would benefit, it was better than no noise at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment