Friday, November 11, 2011

[2011.11.12] LAU CHING WAN REVEALS LEARNING FROM TONY LEUNG CHIU WAI


courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of singtao.com
courtesy of takungpao.com

THE GREAT MAGICIAN (DAI MOR SHOOK SI) will be released next year.  On November 10th, director Derek Yee Tung Sing, Tony Leung Chiu Wai and Lau Ching Wan attended a DREAMS COME TRUE exchange with 1,000 students at the Shanghai Fudan University.  With the student's various strange questions, the trio often answered with humor.  When asked how they would face the upcoming November 11 2011 "bachelor festival", Lau Ching Wan said, "If you like someone you should dare to say it, if you have a dream you have to dare to chase it!"

Ching Wan said that becoming an actor was hard for him to imagine.  He said, "When I was little I dreamt about all kinds of characters.  When I saw astronauts I wanted to become an astronaut, when I saw a scientist I wanted to become a scientist.  Becoming an actor was somewhat surprising to me.  Although in the first few years the acting was very rotten, as long as you are willing to work hard you definitely will reap the rewards."  He even joked that back then he watched many Tony Leung Chiu Wai's film to "learn from" him.  When lonely, Wai Jai enjoyed being alone while Ching Wan loved walking his dog.  When Wai Jai was asked whether she would fall for his co-star, Wai Jai calmly answered, "As soon as the movie is done I have to come out.  Nothing is absolutely though, more or less.  Think about it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment