Sunday, November 13, 2011

[2011.11.14] JOYCE CHENG FALLS FOR AARON KWOK'S SMILE

courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of mingpao.com
courtesy of takungpao.com

Just released her second new record, Joyce Cheng Yun Yi yesterday held an autograph session and performance and hosted a Christmas lighting ceremony with Santa Claus.  Recently she participated in the film COLD WAR (HONG JIN).  On the first day she saw Aaron Kwok Fu Sing.  Yun Yi said, "He smiled at me, I was so happy I could have died."  Unfortunately she had no scene with Sing Sing.  Instead she had a scene with Tony Leung Ka Fai.  Playing a cop for the first time she was excited.  "I thought wearing an uniform would be very sexy, but this film was another type of performance.  It's not the comedy that I was used to.  I tried to learn from Ka Fai, hopefully I can truly use what I learned."

No comments:

Post a Comment