Saturday, November 12, 2011

[2011.11.13] SHUM CHI MING SUFFERS FROM LINGERING EFFECT


Shum Chi Ming, Michelle Wai, Mag Lam and Bonnie Xian
Michelle Wai shows off her childhood scar
courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of mingpao.com
courtesy of takungpao.com

The Shum Chi Ming, Jeana Ho Pui Yu, Michelle Wai (Si Nga) and Mr. starred new film HEI SAI YIU GWUN (RISING ROCK AND ROLL) yesterday held a production start ceremony.  Speaking of fraudulent modeling molestation cases, Jeana urged girls not to easily fall for them as the world has no free lunch.

Jeana revealed that in the film she would seduce Shum Chi Ming.  Speaking of pseudo model indecent assault, Jeana said, "When I modeled I never had any private session.  I thought being shot by a group of men was very strange.  Hopefully parents would give enough money to their children so they would not constantly be talking about money.  They need to have a correct sense of value."

Playing a piano princess in the film, Si Nga actually was tone deaf.  Thus she needed a piano tutor and learned as she shot.  Earlier Prudence Liew Mei Kwan had an accident while on location, Si Nga revealed that when she was little she had a severe bicycle accident.  She said, "When I was 12 I had a bicycle accident.  Finally the left side of my face was injured and my tooth cracked.  I still have a scar now.  I understand Liew Mei Kwan's pain, she needs a little time to recover."

Shum Chi Ming revealed that he will work with Jeana in the new film.  Earlier when they worked together on LAN KWAI FONG (HEI OI YEH PO) they already became good friends.  Thus he was not afraid of rumors.

Speaking of the troubles from bringing pseudo model Cammi home, Shum Chi Ming said that was a great experience and that he would not have a next time.  Did the incident have a huge impact on him?  Shum Chi Ming said, "Right, it really had quite an impact.  At first I was upset as my life, work and family were affected because even Taiwan heard the news.  My family never worried about me since I was little, but this incident went on for too long.  Mommy urged me not to pay too much attention and be stubborn."

No comments:

Post a Comment