Tuesday, November 29, 2011

[2011.11.30] SHU QI HAS YET TO CONGRATULATE ANDY LAU

courtesy of singtao.com
courtesy of mingpao.com
courtesy of takungpao.com

Shu Qi yesterday appeared at a certain cell phone new store opening.  Speaking of Andy Lau Tak Wa hinting at joy upon joy, Shu Qi said that she too learned about it from reports.  During the Golden Horse Awards he was busy with interviews after his victory, not even a pin could get through.  In addition Wa Jai should have received many congratulations, she later will call him.  Was she happy for Wa Jai?  Shu Qi immediately said, "Of course, with this example now I am not worried at all.  I can take my time (with parenthood)!  (When do you plan to have a child?)  It's not an issue of planning or not, I have to find the right person.  It's not like I look and find one right away.  Maybe you can introduce the ones you don't want to me."

No comments:

Post a Comment