Saturday, November 19, 2011

[2011.11.20] EVA LAI PLAYS OLDER CHARACTER TO TEST HER ACTING

Eva Lai and a senior plead for more donations
MC Jin
Jade Kwan
courtesy of mingpao.com
courtesy of takungpao.com

Eva Lai Yin Shan yesterday attended a Po Leung press conference.  Later she will work with the band Mr. on the film HEI SAI YIU GWUN and played Linda Wong Hing Ping, Mr. lead vocalist Alan Bo Chi Lun and Michelle Wai (Si Nga)'s mother.  Her character had to be 20 years older than her actual age but she absolutely would not mind.  "I treat it as a challenge to my acting.  In addition the film is very positive, encouraging young people to keep fighting despite failures.  Also my son likes Mr. very much, which is also the main reason that I took the role.  However I won't let my son visit the set, I hope he will work hard on his education first."

No comments:

Post a Comment