Monday, June 3, 2013

[2013.06.04] JACQUELINE CHONG LOOKS FORWARD TO NEW RUMORS

Angel Chiang, Shiga Lin, Elva Ni, Jinny Ng, Jacqueline Chong
Shiga Lin calls Sammy Sum talented
courtesy of on.cc
Jacqueline Chong in 6 inch high heels is half a head taller than rumored boyfriend Patrick Kong 
Shiga Lin feels embarrassed about her kiss scene with Sammy Sum
Jinng Ng has been accused of plastic surgery to look like Kay Tse
courtesy of mingpao.com

Rumored couple Jacqueline Chong Si Man and director Patrick Kong (Yip Lim Sum) along with Shiga Lin Si Nga, Jinny Ng Yeuk Hei two nights ago attended their film THE BEST PLAN IS NO PLAN (KAU NUI BUT LEI 3 HING DAI)'s wrap banquet. Lead actress Chong Si Man wore 6 inch high heels and a sexy short dress, but she said that running in 6 inch high heels in the film was not fun at all. She even suffered from knee pain afterward, but it was nothing major. She did not complain to the director.

Chong Si Man said that the team had a very pleasant experience at work. She was reluctant for it to come to an end. Was she the most reluctant to part with the director? She said, "The director and I are good friends, we can meet for dinner at any time. However with the film wrapped up, our rumor comes to an end. I look forward to the next rumor, I look forward to the real deal to appear even more."

Lin Si Nga revealed that the director added a kiss scene with Sammy Sum Chun Hin in the last minute. She performed it without any preparation and felt embarrassed. She said, "At the time I felt nothing. It was so sudden, I just wanted to make the scene good."

Ng Yeuk Hei said that after her nose job she looked like Kay Tse On Kay. She stressed that she did not have plastic surgery and joked, "If I did I would have made my face thinner and deepen my double eyelids. If I had plastic surgery and my nose was still this flat, it failed. I look like Tse On Kay because I know how to pout and smile like her."

No comments:

Post a Comment