Wednesday, June 12, 2013

[2013.06.13] VICKI ZHAO CONFIRMS THAT SHE IS NOT AT ODDS WITH CHEN KUN OR ZHOU XUN

courtesy of mingpao.com

Vicki Zhao Wei's directing debut SO YOUNG made 700 million yuan RMB in the Mainland. She said that she was very calm now. Instead when the film opened with over 40 million yuan she was very excited. This hit would not bring pressure to her next film. "The box office was not my target of success because it was beyond my control. I just wanted to make more entertaining and better movies." She said that she was a mad director. On the first day she shot for over 30 hours without getting tired. Finally the director of photography caught a fever and could not stand up, she immediately told him to stop working and get an I-V.

Rumored to be at odds with good friend Chen Kun due to Zhou Xun, Zhao Wei thought the rumor was very strange. "Some viewers guessed that I would use him to promote the film. I just hope that he wouldn't misunderstand. I feel that I don't need to explain too much." She also was accused of being at odds with Zhou Xun. Zhao Wei was also afraid that she crossed Zhou Xun without knowing it, so she directly asked Zhou Xun. "Zhou Xun didn't feel we had anything bad either!"

No comments:

Post a Comment