Thursday, June 27, 2013

[2013.06.28] SIMON YAM IS MADE UP TO LOOK LIKE THE DEAD ON HIS NEW POSTER

Simon Yam is made up to look like the dead
courtesy of mingpao.com

Simon Yam Tat Wa, Fruit Chan Gor and Lee Chi Ngai directed the film TALES FROM THE DARK (MAI LEI YEH) will be released on July 11th. Earlier Chan Gor's "Z.Y. Leung" footage spread like wildfire online. Brother Wa has always liked photography. He decided to personally shoot the 3 TALES FROM THE DARK posters. He even personally performed in one of them and had a pale dead make up look that was rather terrifying. He said, "The reason that pushed me into directing this film and writing this story is very simple, it is major complaint. Nowadays in Hong Kong, the distance between the middle class and the basic level is rapidly expanding. I play a lower class worker, so I live an inhuman life. I put on this dead person make up and coordinate with my twins from NIGHT AND FOG (TIN SHUI WAI DIK YEH YU MO) to rub my face from behind."

No comments:

Post a Comment