Friday, June 7, 2013

[2013.06.08] DONNIE YEN WANTS TO BE A FATHER AGAIN

courtesy of singtao.com
Donnie Yen wants to be a father again, of course his wife has to agree first
courtesy of mingpao.com

Donnie Yen Chi Tan two nights ago dressed up for an event. Speaking of his 10th wedding anniversary party, he said that he would respect his wife Cissy Wang's decisions and he had no opinion. As for surprises for his wife, he said, "In the past every year has a surprise, this year it's in the open and announced to the world. Will I try another love tattoo? We will see. Actually I want to have another child. When I see my children gradually growing up I am very happy, I suddenly miss when they were babies; earlier when I worked in the Changbai Mountain, Stephen Shiu Jr. brought his daughter to visit the set. My wife and I took turn to hold her and were very happy." Yen Chi Tan planned to have another child next year, but when he talked to his wife she declined. He will try to ask her again.

No comments:

Post a Comment