Tuesday, June 4, 2013

[2013.06.05] ANDY LAU WILL DIRECT THE SEQUEL IF SWITCH HITS 500 MILLION RMB

Andy Lau and Lin Chiling continue to promote SWITCH
courtesy of mingpao.com

Andy Lau Tak Wa continued to promoted the film SWITCH (TIN GEI FU CHUN SHAN GUI TOH) in the Mainland with Lin Chiling. Lin Chiling said, "Wa Jai maintains the romantic gentleman look 24 hours a day, when I see him I would become bashful." Wa Jai revealed that if the film made over 500 million RMB he might personally direct the sequel. In the film Lau Tak Wa played a romantic special agent. In comparison with Tom Cruise, he graciously said, "I am still quite honored to be compared like this. I can say, I am the 'Tom Cruise" who represents China in the entire world." Reportedly the film company revealed that the production cost over 160 million, the film at least will need more than 400 million at the box office to break even. Wa Jai said, "If the box office passes 500 million, I will personally direct the sequel."

Lin Chiling in the film had 12 different looks. Was she afraid that she would be referred to as a "flower vase"? She whined, "I am afraid! So don't say that!"

No comments:

Post a Comment