Tuesday, September 2, 2014

[2014.09.03] WANG BAOQIANG GOES EASY ON THE LADIES

Charlie Young, Wang Baoqiang, Bai Bing
courtesy of on.cc

Actors Wang Baoqiang, Bai Bing, Charlie Yeung Choi Nei, and director Teddy Chan Tak Sum earlier appeared in Emperor's martial art 3D film KUNG FU JUNGLE (YUT GOR YUN DIK MO LUM) Beijing press conference. Lead actor Donnie Yen Chi Tan was not able to attend but still made a video to show his support. "I am working on a movie in New Zealand, so I am very sorry that I am unable to attend the press conference. I hope that everyone would support the film!"

Wang Baoqiang revealed that he was able to work with Hong Kong Film Award winning director Chan Tak Sum thanks to Chi Tan. "I met Director Chan through Big Brother Chi Tan. Working with Big Brother Chi Tan truly has a lot of benefits." Sharing the stage with two beauties Yeung Choi Nei and Bai Bing, Wang Baoqiang who had many fights with them in the film said, "I am really very nervous, my hands are shaking."

No comments:

Post a Comment