Thursday, September 4, 2014

[2014.09.05] TONG LIYA PIGS OUT

courtesy of on.cc

Mainland star Tong Liya stayed in Hong Kong for almost two months to work with Louis Koo Tin Lok and Shawn Yue Man Lok on the Ringo Lam Lan Tung new film HUSTLE (MAI SING). She said, "I wasn't homesick, since (her boyfriend Chen) Sicheng visited too. However everyday after work everyone would go home and leave me alone at the hotel." Luckily her "bbf" Fong Ping and Alex Fong Chung Shun would occasionally have dinner with her. "They were very friendly, took me to have seafood and wanted me to try everything. They even made me forget about my skin reaction. I pigged out and the next morning I was swollen like a pig."

As for catching Director Lam's eyes, Yaya revealed, "Earlier in the year I was working on Tsui Hark's film. Director Lam sent a text message to Director Tsui and said that he looked forward to working with me very much. Such a famous director was actually worried about my mood!"

No comments:

Post a Comment