Tuesday, September 23, 2014

[2014.09.24] EKIN CHENG WOULD CONGRATULATE GIGI LEUNG

Chrissie Chau does not want to talk about her past romance
Ekin Cheng is worried about Chrissie Chau after inviting her to sing with him
courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of singtao.com
Chrissie Chau and Ekin Cheng look forward to a sequel
courtesy of mingpao.com

Dior Cheng Yi Kin, Chrissie Chau Sau Na and Lawrence Cheng Tan Shui two nights ago attended the BREAK UP 100 + 1 event. They took turn singing and gave away gifts. Ekin was very happy and attentive with the pregnant woman on the stage. Later he was asked if he was motivated to become a father. Ekin said, "Let it take its natural course, I am not deliberate! I want to congratulate (Michael) Tse Tin Wa too!" YOUNG AND DANGEROUS' Jordan Chan Siu Chun, Tse Tin Wa, Chin Kar Lok and Jerry Lamb Hiu Fung are all fathers, only he is still without a child. Ekin joked, "That makes me special!" His old flame Gigi Leung Wing Kei also announced her pregnancy. He graciously sent his blessing, "When I see her I would congratulate her, it's an happy event!"

Ekin said that it was the first time he heard Sister Na sing in public and praised her vocal structure as very special and harmony accurate. Sister Na said, "It was the first time I sang a few lines with other singers and I had to train for a month. I feel I am more suitable to sing harmony." Sister Na earlier declined to get back together with her old flame Avis Chan Wai Sing with her "old shoe theory", he struck back and asked her how many pairs of old shoes she needed to donate. Sister Na said, "I was only talking about myself. I don't want to play seating by number, let it go!"

Director Cheng Tan Shui wanted to make the BREAK sequel. Sister Na and Ekin both said that they were looking forward to it. Ekin had some idea about the story. "We can be struck by lightning, lose all of our memories and have to start all over."

No comments:

Post a Comment