Wednesday, March 4, 2015

[2015.03.05] DONNIE YEN DECLINES TO LOSE 30 POUNDS

courtesy of mingpao.com
Donnie Yen says that he has to ask his wife first before getting a sports car
Jocelyn accompanies her boss Donnie Yen
courtesy of on.cc

Donnie Yen Chi Tan yesterday as the "derby ambassador" attended a press conference at the Happy Valley Racecourse. Chi Tan revealed that at the end of the month he will prepare to start production on the film IP MAN 3. Director Wilson Yip Wai Shun asked him to lose 30 pounds, which Chi Tan felt would be hard to do. Ultimately he would have a lot of action scenes and was afraid that he would not be able to handle both. He said, "I can die from losing 30 pounds, I am afraid that I will have to be on a saline drip on a hospital bed instead of making the movie. Actually in the past 30 years, my weight has been around 145 pounds. If I have to lose another 30 pounds suddenly, I am afraid that the would will blow me away. I wouldn't be able to walk. No one would be able to recognize me, so the production wouldn't need me." He also said that he tried to persuade the director for him to gain 30 pounds instead of losing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment