Wednesday, March 18, 2015

[2015.03.19] ANDY LAU HOPES TO CONTINUE TO PLAY FATHER CHARACTERS

courtesy of mingpao.com

The Andy Lau Tak Wa starred film LOST AND LOVE (SUT GOO) held its Shanghai premiere. His character Lei Zekuan was very strong. He said, "15 years! No one can truly endure for that long." Wa Jai said that the shoot was very painful. "I hope after watching the film the person in a similar situation would ignite the fire inside him and enable him to continue on, because on the other side of the world, his child is waiting."

Wa Jai also talked about his relationship with his father. "Papa and I have a very good relationship. I used to think Father was like a mountain and didn't dare to talk with him. Including now in the 50s I wouldn't dare to ask him for a cent. I didn't get it before, I rarely hug my Papa and Mama, now I would do it just out of the blue. Actually at our age, I really don't know how much longer I get to hold them! So this character of Papa to me still has a lot of areas that can be performed, from now on I still will play many more Papa characters."

No comments:

Post a Comment