Thursday, March 19, 2015

[2015.03.20] MIRIAM YEUNG BEGS FOR ANOTHER TAKE

Benny Chan and Kwan Shun Fai are moved to tears during the production
courtesy of mingpao.com
Miriam Yeung again turns into Mommy with five child stars

Miriam Yeung Chin Wa earlier turned into a crybaby while working on her film LITTLE BIG MASTER (NG GOR SIU HAI DIK HAU JEUNG). During the shoot, with five innocent child actors she again turned into a mother. In addition several excellent child actors' innocent performance made this "Principal" into a crybaby. She often cried until her eyes were swollen and she had to stop the camera to recover! The graduation ending scene was the most memorable for Chin Wa. "The ending took 4 days to shoot. During the shoot I already cried until my eyes were swollen. In the end I found that several shots didn't have their close up take, but I was completely exhausted. It was the last day on location too. When I got home I was very unwilling. I immediately called the team and said that I couldn't answer to myself because it wasn't what they wanted the most. I said that I wanted to go back and shoot, this time I definitely would be able to do it. If I had to beg on glass I would do it to everyone individually. The next day the entire crew went back to shoot. Everyone completed the shoot very seriously!"

Aside from Chin Wa, actually producer Benny Chan Muk Sing and director Kwan Shun Fai also wept. They said that during the shoot they cried as they worked!

No comments:

Post a Comment