Friday, March 20, 2015

[2015.03.21] GORDON LAM LOSES HAIR FROM STRESSING ABOUT NEW FILM

courtesy of singtao.com
courtesy of mingpao.com
Wylie Chiu
courtesy of on.cc

The foreign film INSURGENT two nights ago held its Hong Kong premiere at iSquare cinema. Wylie Chiu Shek Chi, Gordon Lam Ka Tung and other guests attended.

Chiu Shek Chi appeared with a new short hair cut. She said that the last time she cut her hair short was for her second photo collection many years ago. "My boyfriend in the past only felt that he was cool, now he realizes that actually I can accept such a look." Chiu Shek Chi later will work on a musical with Fiona Sit Hoi Kei and Petrina Fung Bo Bo.

Lam Ka Tung said that lately he has been busy with his new film GET OUTTA HERE (SEI HOI DI LAI), which he hoped will be able to be released in the middle of the year. He said, "Since I am the producer, it's rather stressful. The boss says that my production rate is low. Actually I am picky and need more time for discussions, because I believe that Hong Kong viewers don't just want a star studded cast. Basically, the boss has confidence in me, he just have a few complaints."

Lam Ka Tung also said that he expected the production would go over budget. He said, "I am not the type that is all about money, the most important is the result is pretty. Lately I have been so stressed that I lost hair and grew head pimples."

No comments:

Post a Comment