Tuesday, March 24, 2015

[2015.03.25] MICHELLE YE IS VERY HAPPY ABOUT SEAN LAU'S ABUSE

Fiona Sit and Michelle Wai hold the Huang Xiaoming pillow
courtesy of mingpao.com
Sean Lau calls Michelle Ye tough
Fiona Sit knows the enormous pressure of caring for the mentally ill
courtesy of on.cc

The Derek Yee Tung Sing produced, Sean Lau Ching Wan, Nina Paw Hee Ching, Fiona Sit Hoi Kei, Michelle Ye (Yip Suen) and Huang Xiaoming starred film INSANITY (BO FUNG YU) yesterday held a Hong Kong Entertainment Expo press conference, but Xiaoming did not attend. The event made a pillow in Xiaoming's image for his on screen girlfriend Fiona to pose with. Yip Suen said that in both OVERHEARD 3 (SIT TING FUNG WON 3) AND INSANITY Ching Wan beat her, but as soon as he did he received a Hong Kong Film Award nomination. She joked, "Whoever wants a nomination can hit me."

Ching Wan revealed that in INSANITY he would hit a woman. In one scene he hit Yip Suen so hard that the hits could be heard, then he threw her off the building. He said, "She is very tough, although she wore very heavy padding, I really hit her. That scene was shot in 2 takes. The first time it was very hard for me to hit her. I was much stronger than she was, I had to hit her and knock over everything. It really was very hard. However after the shoot, she told me that she was very happy to work with me. I truly was speechless." Ching Wan continued that playing a mental patient required good reaction. Otherwise if he hit a co-star in the wrong spot he would injure someone. He even shaved one third of his eyebrows and dyed them brown for this character.

Was he afraid that the film would scare his wife Amy Kwok Oi Ming? Ching Wan said that sh would not be. His wife understood him more than other people would. The media joked that since he kept hitting this time he should be able to compete for Best Actor. He felt that they were not connected, mainly it would depend on the jury.

Playing Xiaoming's girlfriend in the film, Fiona said that she did not have to take a beating but had to without another type of psychological abuse. Because after years of living with him she did not know that Xiaoming was mentally ill. The production also reminded her of the pain that her family went through when she was ill. She said, "After the shoot I realized how great Mommy was because later I had to ask my friends to learn that Mommy at the time was not in a good mood. She had to put up a front for me. I believe that I was destined to make this film, so I was able to experience what they felt."

Fiona also said that when she saw Xiaoming and Ching Wan's out of control performance, it was like watching herself in the past and looking into a mirror. Speaking of Mag Lam Yun Tung's former boyfriend abusing her, she felt that if you love someone you should not get physical. You should love and protect. She would console Lam Yun Tung.

No comments:

Post a Comment