Thursday, March 5, 2015

[2015.03.06] FRIED CHICKEN GIRL JUST CHATS AT NIGHT SPOT

Barbie Liu, Riva Chang, Ili Cheng
courtesy of mingpao.com

ONE NIGHT IN TAIPEI (TOI BUT YEH PO TUEN TUEN JUEN)'s Taiwan artists Ili Cheng (Fried Chicken Girl) and Riva Chang (Little Sweetie) came to Hong Kong and promoted with Barbie Liu (Ha Wai Yu) on the radio. Fried Chicken Girl will stay in Hong Kong for five days and butter and condensed milk piggy bun; Barbie also played host and took her to Sheung Wan dried seafood shop and fresh fruit shop, as well as night spots in Lai Kwai Fong. Fried Chicken Girl said that was refreshing. "The last time I came to Hong Kong, it was my first promote at a night spot. The location was very crowded. However Hong Kong girls have great quality, I saw many hot girls. Taiwan doesn't have promotions like this." She said that in Taipei she would mostly chat with friends and listen to music, very few men would try to pick her up.

Little Sweetie has been to Hong Kong many times, but it was the first time she came to promote her new film. She joked that it was her "virgin show". She felt that Hong Kong programs were very wild and felt very comfortable. She pointed out that Lan Kwai Fong had more foreigners and drunks, but she did not get lucky. Sh said, "Every time I went with my male friends, they would ask me to get girls' mobile phone numbers for them. I am a hot property among friends! Unfortunately when I get on the dance floor the guys would jump away. I have always been rough, I couldn't go out in anything too sexy. Otherwise they (her chest) would definitely pop out!"

No comments:

Post a Comment