Monday, August 3, 2015

[2015.08.04] CHRISSIE CHAU FALLS ONTO HER KNEES



courtesy of mingpao.com

courtesy of on.cc

Throwing herself into both business and film, Chrissie Chau Sau Na two nights ago while working on the film CONCERTO OF THE BULLY (DAI LOK SI WAI OI PUI LOK)'s chase scene fell and injured her kneecaps. Although the crew helped her up right away and cleaned her wound, Chrissie after resting was limping but still insisted on finishing the shoot before seeing a Chinese medicine practitioner. When the bone setter bandaged her kneecaps and left ankle, Chrissie was in so much pain that she closed her eyes and wrenched her face.

Chrissie revealed that because of her intense performance and she was too focused in the shoot she fell. "Because the scene had a chase, it was more intense and I was too focused as well! In addition the road was a little slanted and my shoes were slippery. They were running shoes. When I wanted to stop I couldn't stop in time, the momentum was too strong, I sprained my leg and got hurt." She also said that her "clumsiness" aggravated an old wound. "My kneecaps hit the ground and injured my old wound. This time I was clumsy and careless, next time I will be more careful! I saw a doctor, it wasn't very serious. My bones are fine, I just had muscle and ankle ligament injuries."

No comments:

Post a Comment