Monday, October 16, 2017

[2017.10.17] SHAWN YUE HAS A TOUGH FIGHT UNDERWATER

courtesy of on.cc

The Janice Man Wing Shan, Shawn Yue Man Lok and Max Zhang Jin starred new film earlier represented Hong Kong at the Busan Film Festival. The film had many underwater fight scenes, which unexpectedly stumped martial art expert Zhang Jin. He said, "Fighting under water and on land are completely different. I never thought about how tough shooting underwater would be. Fighting without oxygen tank was very hard." Yue Man Lok also felt that making a fight scene underwater was tough. "The director told me that day, he wanted to shoot the underwater fight scene under a Number 10 Storm Signal. I told him that absolutely would not be easy. When I watched the film I was very surprised how successful the director's shoot was."

No comments:

Post a Comment