Thursday, October 26, 2017

[2017.10.27] LOUIS KOO'S EYE WAS HIT WITH WEAPON


Nancy Wu
courtesy of singtao.com
Jennifer Tse



Even brinking hurts
courtesy of mingpao.com

Sammi Cheng Sau Man, Louis Koo Tin Lok last night attended a flagship store opening as ribbon cutting guests. Other guests included Simon Yam Tat Wa and his wife Qi Qi, Jennifer Tse Ting Ting, Nancy Wu Ting Yan, Ben Yuen Wai Ho and others.

Koo Tin Lok arrived in sunglasses. When he posed for photos with Sammi the event asked the media not to use flash photography. Sammi also consoled Goo Jai. Goo Jai pulled down his sunglasses during hs interview. His right eye was all red. Goo Jai said that earlier while working on DYNASTY WARRIORS (JUN SAM GOK MO SEUNG) in Xiangshan was struck in the eye with a weapon. "I got eight stitches, which was removed after ten days. The soonest I would recover would be in three to four weeks. (Did you stop working?) The best would not be not to, I would try as much as I can. (Would you vision be affected?) For now it's OK, but I am waiting for after removing the stitches to find out." He said that the Xiangshan shoot was already done. After his injury he immediately returned to Hong Kong. Did he have to cover his eye? He helplessly said, "I have to work, but with the air pressure on the flight my eyes hurt even when I closed them. It was the eyeball! (Did the film company get your any insurance?) Yes."

No comments:

Post a Comment