Saturday, October 7, 2017

[2017.10.08] STEPHY TANG FLIPS OFF A BIG GUY

Chrissie Chau and Stephy Tang's characters stand out and would be fresh to the audience
courtesy of on.cc

Stephy Tang Lai Yun at the end of the year will have three film releases, all three were selected for the Hong Kong Asian Film Festival. Stephy was excited that her acting was recognized. Speaking of fighting Chrissie Chau Sau Na and Gaile Lok in their film in a breakthrough performance, Stephy said, "I have never used so much foul language in a movie. In the opening scene several big guys surrounded me and Chau Sau Na. An out of her mind killer like me even flipped them off in return. Don't be late to the show!"

Chau Sau Na has been in the business for 10 years. She said, "Looking back at my 10 years in film, I accumulated experience through a variety of training. I am very happy to run into this character this year. I believe tha no one has ever seen such a dark Chau Sau Na. It absolutely is a good character that challenges myself!"

No comments:

Post a Comment