Saturday, March 1, 2014

[2014.03.02] ABERDEEN SELLS OUT 900 TICKETS IN 8 MINUTES

courtesy of singtao.com
courtesy of mingpao.com

The Gigi Leung Wing Kei and Miriam Yeung Chin Wa starred film ABERDEEN (HEUNG GONG JAI) would be the 38th Hong Kong International Film Festival opening film on March 24th. 90% of the 1000 seat venue went on sale online at 10AM yesterday morning. In 8 minutes the online ticket sale sold out the show. Director Pang Ho Cheung was very surprised to learn how enthusiastic the response was. He said, "8 minutes absolutely exceeded my expectation, I am very surprised and hope that the film will be able to surprise the audience." Lead actor Louis Koo Tin Lok said, "I am very happy, I am the film festival ambassador for the first time and ABERDEEN is also the opening film. Thank you viewers for your support. I hope the film will perform even better." Yeung Chin Wa said, "I am very surprised, 8 minutes really is a good omen. I hope everyone will like this film and take away a type of experience. It will be a pretty good chance to look back and examine the problem how you communicate and get along with your family at home." Leung Wing Kei wanted to watch the entire film very quickly, the trailer was edited very mysteriously. She wanted to know how Pang Ho Cheung would express a story of Hong Kong people.

No comments:

Post a Comment