Saturday, April 6, 2024

[2024.04.06] STEPHEN CHOW DISCOVERS NANCY SIT'S COMEDIC SENSE

courtesy of on.cc

The Mayanne Mak Mei Yan host talk show MAYANEE BLAH BLAH BLAH last night invited Nancy Sit Ka Yin, Andrew Lam Man Chung and others as guests. Sit Ka Yin shared how Stephen Chow Sing Chi discovered her comedic sense. "Actually I didn't know I had a comedic sense until Sing Yeh asked me to make GOD oF COOKERY (SIK SUN). On the day of the shoot he said, 'Sister Ka Yin, do you really like to dance?' I said yes, in the 60s and the 70s. He said, 'Hey! Show us your dancing!' So I danced a few steps. Then he asked me to wait. After the setting the cameras he said, 'OK! You dance from here to there, try to dance as much as you can.' That was hot that dance came out, I danced until I yelled cut myself."

No comments:

Post a Comment