Thursday, July 7, 2011

[2011.07.08] RAYMOND WONG DYES HIS HAIR TO PLAY A MAGICIAN

Wu Chun

Wu Jing
courtesy of on.cc


courtesy of mingpao.com

courtesy of takungpao.com

The film MAGIC TO WIN (HOI SUM MOR FAT) stars Raymond Wong Pak Ming, Wu Chun, Yan Ni, Louis Koo Tin Lok and Wu Jing. This time the costume designer was Yu Ka On. Boss Wong Pak Ming's costume stood out the most. This time Wong Pak Ming in the film played professor who was a magician in disguise. In order to make his image stand out, Wong Pak Ming dyed his head blond and even raised it on its hairs to look like a Saiyan.

Wong Pak Ming said, "At first I was a little resistant toward this image. Ultimately I am not young, dying all my hair blond took some getting used to. So in the first week I would wear a hat when I went out. However after the film production began, I thought this image truly was very helpful to get into the magic world."

Wu Chun's image of course had to show his coolest side, so the design was mainly trendy. Because Wu Chun in the film had wire work and many action scenes, his costumes all required alternations and small contraptions to coordinate with the action scenes and the super power scenes. Wu Chun said, "I have never made a movie about magic, so everyday on the shoot felt very interesting. I can enjoy having super power in the film production process, which is really rare and fun."

No comments:

Post a Comment