Tuesday, July 16, 2013

[2013.07.17] MIA CHEN BUSTS OUT A VICTORY OVER DADA CHAN

courtesy of on.cc
Mia Chan, Avis Chan
Shiga Lin, Shum Chi Ming, Dada Chan, Gregory Wong, Jeana Ho, Bonnie Xian, Jason Chan
courtesy of mingpao.com

The film LAN KWAI FONG 3 (HEI OI YEH PO 3) yesterday held a press conference at a night spot. Mia Chen Jing Yi, DaDa Chan Jing, Shiga Lin Si Nga, Jeana Ho Pui Yu, Ava Yu Kiu and other stars of all three films were present. Mia stole the spotlight and said, "Really? I am just coordinating with the occasion. Because it's been awhile that all the girls are together, I feel I have to make myself stand out. Good stuff shouldn't be hidden. It's just a night spot hung out look. Everyone is showing different parts, Lin Si Nga showed her legs. I haven't brought out my secret weapons for awhile!"

DaDa pointed out that LAN KWAI FONG 3 will shoot on location in Korea. She will have intimate scenes with a fit Korean actor, which will be a pretty good experience. Will the scenes be very passionate? DaDa said, "The most important for them to be reasonable. There will be a passionate scene in the hot spring, but the standard won't exceed LAN KWAI FONG's. (Are you more cautious after winning the Hong Kong Film Award Best Supporting Actress?) I am not particularly doing this, it would depend on the situation. I want everyone to pay attention to my acting and not focus on nude performance. (Thus this time you are dressed conservatively?) I was a little scared. Earlier I read the audition reports and thought they went overboard. They should fight for the spotlight in the film."

No comments:

Post a Comment