Sunday, July 21, 2013

[2013.07.22] ANNIE LIU HAS NO PLAN FOR VACATION ROMANCE

courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of mingpao.com

Annie Liu (Lau Sum Yau) yesterday afternoon attended a LITTLE PRINCESS SOFIA ROYAL PREP SCHOOL event in a Cinderella look. She said, "I can work part time at Disney! When I was little my favorite was playing with Barbie dolls, but I wasn't as fortunate as the children now. They have princess clothes to wear."

Earlier Sum Yau and Nick Cheung Ka Fai worked on the film MENG LAN SUN GUNG in Malaysia and thus she had her first taste of wire work. She just finished a film in Malaysia and will soon take a vacation to somewhat with the sun and the sand. She loved sunbathing but she would not get tan. She also would not wear a bikini. Mainly she would enjoy the scenery. Would she like to have any romantic encounter? Lau Sum Yau said, "I wouldn't have any because I am going with my mother and family. Later I have to return to Hong Kong to train for a martial art film."

No comments:

Post a Comment