Thursday, July 25, 2013

[2013.07.26] CHERRY NGAN FINDS THE REAL HER THROUGH DANCE

Cherry Ngan, Director Adam Wong, Dancer Tommy Guns
courtesy of on.cc

Film industry new comer Cherry Ngan Cheuk Ling, director Adam Wong Sau Ping, producer Chan Sum Yiu and one legged dancer Tommy Guns earlier promoted their film THE WAY WE DANCE (KONG MO PAI) at the Taipei Film Festival. At the forum they shared their production experience. Cherry's character Ah Fa is silly and hot blooded, receiving the praise of many viewers. She said that she was exactly like that two years ago. "Now I would worry too much about some things. This time acting is like finding the original me, my original dream is to be dancer."

The not yet 20 year old Cherry has many interests. She studied Chinese dance, standard dance, social dance and jazz dance. "I am not a full time dancer, but I like all kinds of dance. This film's focus is Hip Hop, which I spent some time to learn."

No comments:

Post a Comment