Thursday, July 25, 2013

[2013.07.26] KARENA NG DOES NOT MIND WORKING WITH RAYMOND LAM

Adason Lo, Michelle Wai
courtesy of mingpao.com

Bosco Wong Chung Chak and Karena Ng Chin Yu yesterday attended a Gundam display opening and posed with a 1:3 scale model. Ng Chin Yu also played Gundam video games, but rarely played with boyfriend Raymond Lam Fung. When they date they mostly dine with friends. Ng Chin Yu will work on a Lunar New Year film and an action film. In the future she will not mind working with Lam Fung. "Even if we would play a couple, I wouldn't be embarrassed because we are professional actors. I want to try any genre and hope to improve." Has Lam Fung prohibited her from sexy scene? Ng Chin Yu joked, "I have never been sexy, I feel it doesn't suit my age."

No comments:

Post a Comment