Thursday, July 25, 2013

[2013.07.26] KELVIN KWAN JUST TAKES OFF HIS PANTS AND GO FOR IT

Kelvin Kwan has to just go for it
Michelle Wai does not know whether to laugh or cry about playing a convincing adult video girl
Kelvin Kwan and Michelle Wai have breakthrough performance
courtesy of on.cc

Kelvin Kwan Chor Yiu in the new film HARDCORE COMEDY (CHUNG HAU MEI) played an otaku who has a crush on his neighbor Michelle Wai Si Nga. In one scene he even stared at her while pleasuring himself, but Kelvin complained, "I have never jerked off with so many men watching and even instructing me on how! I am 30 year old, please! I didn't think whether it was embarrassing or not, I just dropped my pants halfway down and went for it. Since I didn't have much of an image anyway, what was I afraid of!"

For Kelvin to look at Michelle and not being able to do anything, it was truly painful because Michelle's draw was incredible. She said, "In one scene I played an adult video girl, I haven't watched an adult video and had no sample. I could only rely on the crew's description to perform. They said I was very convincing!" Even Kelvin admitted, "She really was!" Michelle joked, "I don't know if I should be happy or not!"

Actually Kelvin also had a "busty" co-stars to perform a passion scene with. He said, "In the scene I was in school, paid a fat male student 20 buck and then squeezed him! Rubbed him! Bounced his chest! I really want to compliment this actor, who was able to perform according to the director's order completely without making any noise. He was very professional!"

No comments:

Post a Comment