Wednesday, July 31, 2013

[2013.08.01] ROSE CHAN HAS PRESSURE FROM WORKING WITH LIU KAI CHI

courtesy of on.cc
Rose Chan in her new film plays an assisted dating girl, bed scenes, wet scenes and back revealing scenes have brought her a lot of pressure.  She relies on drawing to relieve her stress
courtesy of mingpao.com

Artist Rose Chan Ka Wun yesterday attended an apm shopping center ASTRO BOY television broadcast 50th anniversary event. She said that she liked Astro Boy since she was little, she liked to watch this cartoon character that spreads positive energy. She said, "As an artist the pressure is enormous, there would always be unhappy times. Whenever I am unhappy I would draw. Lately I drew a dozen or so. (Are you very unhappy?) The pressure is huge. Earlier when I made I SELL LOVE (FAN MAI. OI) I had a very daring bed scene with Uncle Chi (Liu Kai Chi). I had to show my back. I felt a lot of pressure. (Would it be better with someone younger?) No, I worried that I wouldn't look pretty in it, the result would be poor."

No comments:

Post a Comment