Thursday, April 3, 2014

[2014.04.04] PESSIMISTIC FISH LIEW WANTS AN AWARD

courtesy of on.cc

This year's Hong Kong Film Award Best New Actor nominee Fish Liew (Liu Chi Yu) two years ago came from Malaysia to work in Hong Kong. She was very surprised to be nominated, how was her confidence? She said, "Aside from me and Du Juan, others are very experienced actors. (Angel) Chiang Ka Man is a famous television series actress. Babyjohn (Choi Hong Yik) has worked on independent films. So I have a lot of pressure." With strong competition, she plans to wear red for luck that night.

Already with a Hong Kong Film Award nomination soon after coming to work in Hong Kong, Fish said that she felt that she was slow and hoped to work even more soon. "In the past few years a good friend's relatives either had accidents or passed away. I was very pessimistic and felt that I might be next. So I hav to speed up and do what I want to do in life!"

No comments:

Post a Comment