Sunday, April 6, 2014

[2014.04.07] KARENA LAM'S RANGE WIDENS AFTER MOTHERHOOD

courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of mingpao.com

Karena Lam Ka Yun two nights ago attended the 38th Hong Kong International Film Festival award presentation. As a member of the jury she revealed that she watched 8 short films in 3 days, all of which were very high quality. Ka Yun said, "This time the award winning film is my pick. I am very pleased with the result. Actually after becoming a mother, my range seems to have widen. I can challenge different film genres and characters. Aside from being a mother, I can try other roles. (Like Candy Law Lam's passion scene?) Is it very extreme? I don't know, actually it depends on the dramatic development. I don't need to ask my husband, he would trust my judgment. I also wouldn't have passion for the sake of passion. He wouldn't be jealous about that. It's just acting." Ka Yun joked that in the past she made too many romantic films and felt a little heavy. In the future she would like to try some commercial comedy for fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment