Wednesday, April 9, 2014

[2014.04.10] JACKIE CHAN MUSEUM OPENS IN SHANGHAI


A prop from ACCIDENTAL SPY
A valuable photo of Jackie Chan and his parents
Jaycee Chan

Jackie Chan rose to fame in the 70's with SNAKE IN THE EAGLE'S SHADOW
A prop from FIRST STRIKE
Countless film awards
Walk of Star
THE MYTH costumes
The "stars" of CZ12, Chinese Zodiac busts
Jackie Chan poses with a DRUNKEN MASTER statue
courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of singtao.com
Jackie Chan brings the wall shattering scene in POLICE STORY to the museum
Lionel Richie visits Jackie Chan's Shanghai museum
The woman behind Jackie Chan, Joan Lin
courtesy of mingpao.com

Jackie Chan celebrated his 60th birthday in Beijing. Yesterday he opened the Jackie Chan film gallery that cost 40 million RMB and 5 years to build. Displayed in the museum were Jackie Chan's valuable collection from his 40 years in film. On May 1 it will open officially to the public. Yesterday 800 fans had a preview and watched his film CZ12 (SUP YI SUN CHIU). As the film was about to end Jackie Chan appeared and revealed that two nights ago his friend Lionel Richie also visited. Joan Lin (Lam Fung Giu) was present at the museum and greeted the press.

Jackie Chan said that the museum was completed thanks to the Shanghai government's land allocation support. Jackie Chan pointed out that later he will even build "Jackie Chan World" with jewelry and car collections. Jackie Chan complained about the Hong Kong government, after 10 years of pleading he still had no place to build a museum. He said, "I really am a little mad!"

Speaking of his days of celebration, Jackie Chan pointed out that the most touching was seeing fan videos. "What did I do to make everyone around the world be so good to me? I was touched for a moment and succumbed to tears." Jackie Chan pointed out that his 60th birthday took a year to prepare. It was very difficult and he would not do it again in the next 10 years. Jackie Chan pointed out that this time the planner was "Lam Chan Fung Giu". Why did he switch their last name order? He smiled and said, "Because I respect her, she is amazing. I am Lam Chan Kong Sun."

Jackie Chan earlier at a fund raising banquet made many donations. He said, "I would be reluctant to part with them before, but now I wouldn't. I even donated a home. I still have an old home in Hong Kong. If Hong Kong doesn't give me a place for display, I will donate it. Now I feel the simpler life is the better t is, now I can die without regret. For so many years, I couldn't make everyone in the world like me, but how could everything I do go smoothly? I only ask that I have no regret. Happiness is the most important. I would say whatever I want to say, without processing it through my brain. Thus I often cross people. If I cross anyone, through the media I want to apologize. I am a rough guy, I am already very pleased to be able to change to how I am today."

No comments:

Post a Comment