Friday, September 9, 2016

[2016.09.10] CHERRY NGAN HAS NO IDEA ABOUT AN ADMIRER

courtesy of on.cc

Artist Cherry Ngan Cheuk Ling two nights ago attended a film appreciation event. When asked about her boyfriend Michael Ning (Bak Ji)'s review on her new film, she said, "He would encourage me and talk about it together, with some very academic discussions. (Would you get mad if you don't agree?) No! I like people giving me opinions, he is an elder too!" In the film she had ambiguous relationships with two people. Has she had any experience in real life? She said that she only had a misunderstanding. "In my teens a guy kept asking people on the streets to wish me happy birthday on a video. At the time I was a teenager, but I had no idea that he had feelings for me. I only thought of him as a good brother. I still have the video."

No comments:

Post a Comment