Monday, September 26, 2016

[2016.09.27] DONNIE YEN LOOKS FORWARD TO WORKING WITH ANDY LAU

courtesy of singtao.com
courtesy of mingpao.com

Donnie Yen pays a goodwill visit to Guangzhou
Donnie Yen arranges for his family to do more charity work for them to experience more
courtesy of on.cc

Donnie Yen Chi Tan and Cathy Tsui Chi Kei yesterday attended a Save the Children press conference to announce Chi Tan as the ambassador. Chi Tan revealed that earlier he went to Thailand for his new film KING OF DRUG DEALERS (JUI LUNG). After two weeks he got much tanner; the film will officially start production in Hong Kong tomorrow. Was he "itchy" from not having to fight? Chi Tan said, "I can't be happier about not having to fight, it's a new challenge. I haven't run into this genre before. I like to challenge myself. As an artist I have to have the guts and the courage in order to improve. I look forward to working with (Andy) Lau Tak Wa for the first time very much."

No comments:

Post a Comment