Thursday, September 22, 2016

[2016.09.23] JOYCE CHENG DOES NOT WANT TO DIE YET

Jeana Ho
The team has to save Joyce Cheng from drowning
courtesy of on.cc

Jeana Ho Pui Yu, Joyce Cheng Yun Yi, Eliza Sam Lai Heung and Mandy Ho Pui Man starred SPECIAL FEMALE FORCE (LAT GAING BA WONG FA) challenged the wilderness. In the story Joyce fell into the rapids and was on the edge of death. Her members dove into the river to save her. Joyce during the shoot could not help but cry. "I remember that day was my birthday. My character was very clumsy. The scene in which I fell into the rapids was the most terrifying. Before I jumped I cried. I haven't been married or had children, I had a lot that I haven't done yet. I didn't want to die!"

The ladies walked the rope bridge in the woods. Jeana was extra excited. "I like excitement, now I want to try sky diving. Fear of heights or water to me is no problem. Yet during the shoot everyday I lacked sleep and was exhausted physically. I was so tired that when I got back to the hotel I would fall asleep in three minutes!"

No comments:

Post a Comment