Tuesday, January 4, 2011

[2011.01.05] PACO WONG CHALLENGES HIMSELF AND DENIES DISPUTE

courtesy of singtao.com

courtesy of takungpao.com

Paco Wong yesterday appeared on a Commercial Radio interview. Earlier at the Gold Typhoon press conference he announced his resignation and Gold Typhoon chief Cheng Tung Hong also announced his retirement. Paco said, "I feel every period also has a stage. I feel now is the time for me to do something I am interested in. This time I also want to challenge myself."

The host Cha Siu Yan asked whether he left because he was at odds with the new leadership. He said no and did not understand how everyone thought that. He still was very determined about his film ideas. Later he also had the support of Gold Typhoon leader and artists to make movies.

Paco also said that after the New Year he will start work on two movies, he might work with Cheng Tung Dong on their distribution. However he stressed that he would not give up on Cantonese songs. As for the new film team, Paco said that they will be romantic films with the former TVB producer Chin Kwok Wai as a director. The other film might have a new director.

No comments:

Post a Comment