Tuesday, January 25, 2011

[2011.01.26] LOUIS KOO AND SAMMI CHENG GUARANTEE RUMORS

courtesy of singtao.com

Louis Koo, Sammi Cheng

Sammi Cheng omitted the ceremony due to her religion
courtesy of mingpao.com

Louis Koo Tin Lok, Sammi Cheng Sau Man, Peter Lam Kin Ngok, Wilfred Lau Ho Lung (back), Johnnie To Kei Fung
courtesy of takungpao.com

Sammi Cheng Sau Man and Louis Koo Tin Lok worked together again on a Johnnie To Kei Fung directed romance, the film company earlier held a production start ceremony. The company boss Peter Lam Kin Ngok, chairman John Chong Ching, Sammi, Goo Jai and other actors Huang Yi and Wilfred Lau Ho Lung attended. The film later will shoot on location in Shangri-La 4000 meters above the sea level, which posed certain dangers. After the ceremony Lam Kin Ngok distributed laisee to everyone. Goo Jai said something to Sammi, who made her pretend to hit him. This rumored couple was chatty, graciously posed for pictures together and was full of chemistry.

Sammi this time played a Hong Kong truck driver who lived in the Mainland, by chance she ran into superstar Goo Jai and developed a love story. Sammi said that this character was very different from the ones before. Her hair and the entire look was very different. She hoped to
be able to make a moving love story. Sammi's asthma acted up when she worked on Emei. Speaking of the location that was even higher above sea level, was she worried? Sammi said, "I am not too worried, just leave it to my Lord. I heard people who exercise more would have difficulty adjusting to high altitude. I exercise a lot normally, instead I worry about that. Honestly in recent years I have been rarely sick, it has been well controlled. Although now I am older, my body is better than when I was younger."

To Sir earlier criticized Goo Jai as frail. Sammi laughed and said, "I feel he truly is very weak. He looks very big but feels very weak. I will properly protect him!" Every time Sammi and Goo Jai worked together they were linked in rumors. Was she prepared? Sammi said, "I am prepared, such rumors will be definitely. I am in a good mood, go ahead!" Reportedly this film hindered Sammi and Andy Hui Chi On's reunion. Sammi said, "It was reported. (Has it hindered anything?) It was their own speculation. (Would you talk with On Jai to give him peace of mind?) No, I don't have much to talk about."

To Sir said that Goo Jai was frail. He struck back and said, "He is joking, I feel I am more worried about him!" Would Goo Jai protect Sammi there? He said, "Every worker will be get the best care. No matter who the person is, any accident is bad." Speaking of rumors with Sammi, Goo Jai said, "Actually I don't pay any attention to any rumor. The most important is focus on work, this is my responsibility. (Working together again what about Sammi has changed?) I won't know until the shoot, after almost seven years without working together I hope the result will be great from this collaboration." Goo Jai and Sammi years ago went to high altitude Emei for a shoot and learned from the experience. This time the team would make proper preparations before going, oxygen tanks will be required.

In addition Koo Tin Lok earlier attended a Cable Entertainment News interview. Would he like to win Best Actor? Koo Tin Lok honestly said that he wanted it very much. "Winning Best Actor is like winning the lottery, but it isn't under my control." Did he have any thought of starting a family? Koo Tin Lok said that he was not against marriage, in the future he definitely will get married and have a family. For now he had no such plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment