Thursday, January 6, 2011

[2011.01.07] SEXY JESSICA XU HAS FAT TO KEEP WARM

Maggie Lee Man Kwan
courtesy of on.cc

courtesy of takungpao.com

Elizabete Kwong Man Wai, Jessica Xu (Tsui Ji Yin) and Maggie Lee Man Kwan yesterday attended an apm shopping center yesterday. Tsui Ji Yin joked that she had a lot of fun so she was not afraid of the cold. She said that recently she was in great shape and she was very
confident. Has she considered any pictorial collection? She said, "I haven't. If I have a sponsor or someone picks me, I can consider it. Of course it has to be healthy and pretty first." Earlier she worked on MAN NAM GWUN SEI DUI, which will open in March. She gave her first on screen kiss to Jim Chim Shui Man. She said, "I never would have guessed the first time was with Jim Sir. (Do you mind?) No, it's a honor."

No comments:

Post a Comment