Wednesday, January 5, 2011

[2011.01.06] EASON CHAN: SHE IS OVERTHINKING IT

courtesy of takungpao.com


Chan Ka Lok, Michelle Wai (Si Nga), William Chan
courtesy of on.cc

courtesy of singtao.com



Kay Tse On Kay was dodging Eason Chan Yik Shun until the media asked for a photo together.

Eric Tsang Chi Wai came to support his son Derek Tsang Kwok Cheung


William Chan and Jacky Heung not only look similar but also sound similar
courtesy of mingpao.com

The Derek Tsang Kwok Cheung directed film LOVER'S DISCOURSE (LUEN YUN SHUI YU) two nights ago held a premiere. One of the actresses who is currently focused on taking care of her daughter Kayla in Vancouver, Karena Lam Ka Yun through recording stated that she could not return to Hong Kong for premiere. She regretted that she was unable to witness the birth of this film baby. She even said see you later, proving acting was still on her mind.

During the premiere, Kay Tse On Kay and Eason Chan Yik Shun who were linked in rumors were very awkward on the same stage. Kay dodged as soon as she saw Eason came close and refused to be interviewed with Eason; later she was only willing to pose with him for pictures at the urging of the media. However she still was somewhat stiff. Did Eason feel Kay mind being interviewed with him? Eason said, "She is overthinking it, I don't mind!" Was Kay avoiding him? He immediately turned around and loudly asked Kay who was doing an electronic media interview, "Are you avoiding me?" Kay was surprised and jumped as she did not know how to respond. Eason said, "She is doing an interview. Don't mess with her, she is scared to death."

Did he feel sorry that Lam Ka Yun could not attend the Hong Kong premiere? Eason said, "How can she be willing to put down the baby! She gets disturbed if she returns to Hong Kong. The air is better overseas and is a little better to the child. If it was me, I wouldn't come back either. Being a mommy is great."

Another star Eddie Peng Yu-Yan could not attend either and the event put a mannequin in his place. When Eric Tsang Chi Wai and Chan Yik Shun leaned on it, its arm broke off. Eason jokingly asked the PR to immediately take the mannequin to the emergency room.

Jacky Heung Jor and William Chan Wai Ting looked so similar that even Mrs. Charles Heung Wa Keung said that she mistook William for her son. Two nights ago they attended the premiere and even they thought they looked similar, the most was the eyebrows and corners of their eyes. However Heung Jor clarified that Mrs. Heung did not mistake William for him. How could a mother mistake her own son?

William said that the first time he saw Heung Jor he truly was somewhat taken back. He said, "In the film he played a younger Heung Jor. Because we looked similar, he really felt like a brother." Heung Jor felt like William was a relative. Although they did not meet often, they got along well; William also said that the feeling was curious. When asked why they did not attend with their girlfriends, Charlene Choi Cheuk Yin and Race? Heung Jor said work was work, they did not need to attend together. William followed, "Work is work, I listen to my brother."

William revealed that his character had an oedipal complex. "In it I have a crush of Chan Ka Lok's Mommy. At first I thought it was somewhat deranged, so I talked with Director Tsang Kwok Cheung about how to grasp this character. We talked to the point where we had arguments. Actually Tsang Kwok Cheung projected his childhood into this character. I saw how honest he was so I could only accept it."

Chan Ka Lok revealed that in the film he and William had a special relationship. "In one scene I had to leave Hong Kong. I wanted to test whether he had any feeling for me, but I had to keep smoking to pretend I didn't care. Finally I had 30 cigarettes, I really smoked until I puked." Si Nga also came to support the film. "They told me about the shoot. I have worked with the director before so I really want to see it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment