Wednesday, January 5, 2011

[2011.01.06] CHEN KUN FOLLOWS DEBBIE GOH'S LEAD EXACTLY TO AVOID MISUNDERSTANDING

courtesy of takungpao.com

Mainland star Chen Kun in the film MY EX-WIFE'S WEDDING could not tolerate his wife Yolanda Yuan Quan's princess disorder turned to Debbie Goh (Ng Tin Yu)'s embrace. Ng Tin Yu joked that she used beauty, understanding and be into what men were into. Ng Tin Yu said, "In the film most of my costumes were very sexy. I also pretended to be understanding. Chen Kun of course gave up his ex-wife severe princess disorder and chose me. The impression I gave everyone seemed to be rather sexy, but actually I was very conservative." In one scene Ng Tin Yu had to wear a sexy lingerie to seduce Chen Kun. The lingerie was low cut and short. Ng Tin Yu had to keep tempting Chen Kun and even seduced him with her legs. Chen Kun was very embarrassed.

Chen Kun also said, "I was afraid that she would mistake me for taking advantage of her. I didn't dare to put my hands anywhere. Before I do I would tell her clearly. However I feel women sometimes have to watch such sexy lingerie. Men like to appreciate pretty things."

No comments:

Post a Comment