Monday, January 17, 2011

[2011.01.17] CHAPMAN TO PUTS ON MAKE UP TO BECOME FAT JANICE MAN

courtesy of takungpao.com

Chapman To Man Jat yesterday promoted the Lunar New Year film ALL'S WELL ENDS WELL 2011 (JUI KEUNG HEI SI) with Maggie Lee Man Kwan in Mongkok. The film company spent six figures to rent a mobile make up station to demonstrate make up for seven days. Ah Jat said, "I never wear make up for movies because nothing can save this look. There is no need to paint a rotten house. This time I have to play a woman and have to wear make up, I understand the importance of make up to girls because even I can become a fat Janice Man."

As for expectation for ALL'S WELL ENDS WELL 2011, Ah Jat felt that happiness was the most important to Lunar New Year films. Even with I LOVE HONG KONG (NGOR OI HK HOI SUM MAN SHUI) in opposition, blossom everywhere was the most important. He said, "Recently Mandarin films LET THE BULLETS FLY and IF YOU ARE THE ONE 2 got all the glory, the Lunar New Year should be the Cantonese films' turns."

Maggie in the film played Louis Koo Tin Lok's secretary. She said, "I thought during the shoot holding back the laughter was hardest, because I don't know to have any bad take and make everyone shoot all over. Each time after the cameras stopped rolling I couldn't help but crack up. She hoped to focus on film and deliberately reduced other jobs. Thus recently she made less public appearance.

No comments:

Post a Comment