Tuesday, January 18, 2011

[2011.01.18] GRACE IP GIVES BOYFRIEND A "PREGNANCY SCARE"

courtesy of takungpao.com

Grace Ip Pui Man recently worked on the new film LADY GENERALS OF THE YANG FAMILY (YEUNG MOON NUI JEUNG ji GWUN LING YU SAN) with good friend Cecilia Cheung Pak Chi, but yesterday Ip Pui man suddenly posted a photo of Cheung Pak Chi making fried rice and wrote "Thank you, it really was very delicious because I am pregnant."

Ip Pui Man's boyfriend Eric Kwok Wai Leung said that he just heard the news from his manager but could not find his girlfriend. If it was true would he feel it was sudden? He was mad to death. "I am very sacred! If it's real I would be very surprised. There's no reason I am the last to know that I have become an old man, not to mention to learn about it online. (She has a lot of action scenes in the film, are you afraid that her pregnancy would be affected?) Right! Even yes would become no! (Are you very happy about having a child?) I want to congratulate myself too."

Later Eric finally found his girlfriend and realized that this was just a game. Ip Pui Man clarified online, "No one should take that too seriously! In Hong Kong ginger fried rice's nickname is pregnant lady fried rice! I just had a big bowl of it! I really feel like I was pregnant."

No comments:

Post a Comment